The Envy has a smooth modern feel that fits in the hand perfectly, lending confidence for both putt and approach duties. The Envy exhibits reliable high-speed stability and a minimal fade. With a slightly lower profile and cruising speed than the Ion and Anode class, the Envy is a uniquely “lid-like” stable putter.
About Proton Plastic:
Premium Look and Durability Material
– High durability for a long consistent life
– Designed to withstand the roughest conditions
– Improved visibility in low-light conditions and lighted night throwing
– Opaque Neon™ Neutron plastic overmold
Disc and Stamp color may vary.
When will my item arrive?
We know you you can’t wait to get your product so we ship items out as soon as possible, but this does not mean it will be processed the same day the order is placed. In general, please add 2-3 business days to allow for processing time. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
- Local pick up.
- Drop ship directly from manufacturer (larger items like baskets and larger backpacks)